Boost Your Career with Best Comprehensive Java Course Institute in Delhi
Coding Bytes is the Best Comprehensive Java Training, Course, Certification Institute in Delhi, Our Comprehensive Java Course leads the chart among the best Comprehensive Java Training Courses of Delhi NCR.
➡ Comprehensive Java Course Fees: Rs. 12999/-
➡ Comprehensive Java Course Duration: 3 months
➡ Weekend & Weekdays Batches Available
Request a Call Back !
- Introduction to Java
- Swing GUI
- Servlets and JSPs
- Web Applications
- HTTP Protocal
- Web Container
- Input-Output in Java
- Session Management
Comprehensive Java Course Details
1) Swing GUI
- Introduction to AWT
- Introduction to Swing GUI
- Advantages of Swing over AWT
- Swing API
- Swing GUI Components
- Event Handlers for Swing
- Sample Calculator application using Swing GUI and Swing Event handling
- What is JDBC
- JDBC features
- JDBC Drivers
- Setting up a database annd cretaing a schema
- Writing JDBC code to connect to DB
- CRUD Operations with JDBC
- Statement types in JDBC
- Types of Rowset, ResultSet in JDBC
3) Basics of a Web application
- SWhat is a web application?
- What is a web client and web server?
- How do client and server communicate?
- HTTP protocol basics
- HTML language basics
- What is a TCP/IP port, URL?
- Need for a Web Container
4) Web Container and Web Application Project Set up
- To set up Tomcat Container on a machine
- To set up a Servlets JSP project in Eclipse
- To configure dependency of Servlet JSP APIs
- Web application project struture
- What are Servlets?
- What can they do? Why are they needed?
- How do Servlets look in code?
- HTTP Methods; GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS
- GET/POST request; differences between the two
- Servlet Lifecycle
- Servlet Context and Servlet Config
- Forwarding and Redirection of requests
6) Session Management
- What is a session?
- Why is it required?
- How to get a session?
- Session information passing between client and server
- Sesssion information passing mechanisms – Cookies, Rewriting
- How to destroy a session
- Introduction to JSP and need for JSPs
- Basic HTML tags
- JSP Lifecycle
8) JSP Elements
- Significance of above elements and fitment into the JSP Lifecycle
- What are Directives in JSP?
- Page Directive
- Include Driective
- Taglib Directive
9) JSP Tag Library
- JSP Standard Actions
- Expression Language
- JSTL basics and it’s usage
- Need for Custom Tag Library
- Custom Tag Library implementation
10) Strings in Java
- What are Strings?
- String heap memory and Constant Pool memory
- Immutability in Strings
- String creation on heap and constant pool
- Method APIs on String; operations on Strings
- Mutability of String Objects – StringBuilder and StringBuffer
- Splitting of Strings and StringTokenizer class
11) Collection Framework in Java
- The Collections Framework
- The Set Interface
- Set Implementation Classes
- The List Interface
- List Implementation Classes
- The Map Interface
- Map Implementation Classes
- Queue Interface
- Queue Implmentation classes
- Utility classes
- Sorting collections using utility methods
- equals() and hashCode contract in Java collections
- overriding equals and hashCode methods in Java
- New Collections added in Java 1.6
- Primitive wrapper classes and all its method APIs
- Generics for Collections
- Generics for class
- Generics for methods
13) Input-Output in Java
- What is a stream?
- Overview of Streams
- Bytes vs. Characters
- Overview of the entire Java IO API
- Reading a file; writing to a file usinf various APIs
- Reading User input from console
- PrintWriter Class
14) Threads in Java
- Non-Threaded Applications
- Threaded Applications
- Process based multitasking Vs Thread based multitasking
- Thread API in Java
- Creating Threads
- States of a Thread
- Sychronization for threads; static and non-static synchronized methods; blocks; concept of object and class locks
- Coordination between threads – wait, notify and notifyAll methods for inter-thread communication