Python Certification Course in NIE Campus
Learn Python with Django framework and Data Science in NIE Campus
Duration : 4 months
Fees : 13999/-
100% Placement Assistance
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9 (3665 ratings)
Join the Best Advance Python Certification Course Today
Coding Bytes Advanced Python Certification Course
Request a Call Back!
- Introduction to Python
- Python Program Flow Control
- Python File Operations
- Python Object Oriented Programming
- Python Regular Expression
- Python Database Interaction
- Python Multithreading
- Django Framework
- Data Science
- Python Pandas
- NumPy Python
- Contacting User Through Emails Using Python
Python Training Curriculum
Introduction to Python
- Overview of Python
- The Companies using Python
- Different Applications where Python is used
- Discuss Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
- Values, Types, Variables
- Operands and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Command Line Arguments
- Writing to the screen
- Creating “Hello World” code
- Demonstrating Conditional Statements
- Demonstrating Loops
Fundamentals of Python programming
Python Data Types
- Declaring and using Numeric data types
- Using string data type and string operations
- Defining list and list slicing
- Use of Tuple data type
Python Functions, Modules And Packages
- Organizing python codes using functions
- Organizing python projects into modules
- Importing own module as well as external modules
- Understanding Packages
- Powerful Lamda function in python Programming using functions, modules and external packages
Python String, List And Dictionary Manipulations
- Building blocks of python programs
- Understanding string in build methods
- List manipulation using in build methods
- Dictionary manipulation
- Programming using string, list and dictionary in build functions
Sequences and File Operations
- Python files I/O Functions
- Strings and related operations
- Tuples and related operations
- Lists and related operations
- Dictionaries and related operations
- Sets and related operations
Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors and Exceptions
- Function Parameters
- Global Variables
- Variable Scope and Returning Values
- Lambda Functions
- Object-Oriented Concepts
- Standard Libraries
- Modules Used in Python
- The Import Statements
- Module Search Path
- Package Installation Ways
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
Python Regular Expression
- Powerful pattern matching and searching
- Power of pattern searching using regex in Python
- Real time parsing of networking or system data using regex
- Password, email, url validation using regular expression
- Pattern finding programs using regular expression
Python Exception Handling
- Avoiding code break using exception handling
- Safe guarding file operation using exception handling
- Handling and helping developer with error code
- Programming using Exception handling
Python Database Interaction
- SQL Database connection using Python
- Creating and searching tables
- Reading and storing config information on database
- Programming using database connections
- Understanding threads
- Forking threads
- Synchronizing the threads
- Programming using multithreading
Contacting User Through Emails Using Python
- Installing SMTP Python module
- Sending email
- Reading from file and sending emails to all users addressing them directly for marketing
Django Framework in Python
- Django Introduction
- Django Features
- Django Installation
- Apache Configuration
- Virtual Environment Setup
- Admin Interface
- Django App
- Django MVT
- Django Model
- Django View
- Django Template
- URL Mapping
- Static Files Handling
- Model Forms
- Django Forms
- Form Validation
- File Upload
- Database Connectitvity
- Python Pandas – Introduction
- Python Pandas – Environment Setup
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Python Pandas – Series
- Python Pandas – DataFrame
- Python Pandas – Panel
- Python Pandas – Basic Functionality
- Descriptive Statistics
- Function Application
- Python Pandas – Reindexing
- Python Pandas – Iteration
- Python Pandas – Sorting
- Working with Text Data
- Options & Customization
- Indexing & Selecting Data
- NumPy – Home
- NumPy – Introduction
- NumPy – Environment
- NumPy – Ndarray Object
- NumPy – Data Types
- NumPy – Array Attributes
- NumPy – Array Creation Routines
- NumPy – Array from Existing Data
- Array From Numerical Ranges
- NumPy – Indexing & Slicing
- NumPy – Advanced Indexing
- NumPy – Iterating Over Array
- NumPy – Array Manipulation
- NumPy – Binary Operators
- NumPy – String Functions
- NumPy – Mathematical Functions
- NumPy – Arithmetic Operations
- NumPy – Statistical Functions
- Sort, Search & Counting Functions
- Introduction to Python.
- Python Data Types.
- Python Program Flow Control.
- Functions,Modules & Packages.
- String, Lists & Dictionary Manipluations.
- File Operations.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Regular Expressions.
- Python Exception Handling.
- Python Database Interaction.
- Contacting user through Email in Python.
- Programming using Multithreading.
- SQL databases connection using Python.
- Python Multithreading.
- Real time use of Class in Live Projects.
- Building Blocks.
- Introduction to Django.
- Django Features.
- Understanding the concept of Framework.
- Understanding Apache configuraton.
- Virtual Environment Setup in Django.
- Django App.
- Django MVT , Forms and Model Forms.
- Form Validations
- Python Pandas .
- Environment setup.
- Introduction to Data Structures with Python.
- Python Pandas series and DataFrame.
- Python Pandas Options and Customization.
- NumPy Environment
- NumPy DataTypes, indexing, sorting
- NumPy Arithmatic Operations.
Special attention is given to Assignments and projects. Problem solving sessions are conducted regularly with detailed analysis.
Python Training Features
Instructor-led Live Sessions
Real-Life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
Python Career Opportunities
Future of Python Programming
23 Lakh Jobs
Analytics Infra: 5X Lift
Who Can Apply for this Course?
Should have studied PCM in 10+2
Any undergraduate degree holder like BCA, B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc etc.
Any diploma holder with basic programming knowledge can also apply
Python Course Description
Coding Bytes is one of the best Python training institutes in that trains and prepares the students in accordance to the industry requirements and helps them to get their dream jobs in several MNC’s. Coding Bytes offers the best Python Training in NIE Campus in addition to 100% placement support.
Coding Bytes has a team of highly skilled and experienced industry experts who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and love teaching. The institute focuses on keeping a balance between both academic learning and practical real life project based learning.
Coding Bytes is one of the best Python training centre in Delhi with well-equipped high-tech infrastructure and excellent lab facilities with 24x7 access to it. Coding Bytes has a Python training course in NIE Campusfor every student - whether you are a high school student looking to cover your Python Syllabus or you want to become a certified Python guru. Our Python online course offerings have a lot of choices as well, please reach out to our team for a free consultation.
Our instructors encourage the students to work on live Python & Django framework based projects that help with the industry exposure throughout the Python course duration. Our certificate and diploma courses are geared towards real life job oriented experience with built in internship on live projects.
Coding Bytes Python training course syllabus includes: Introduction to Python, Decision making & Loops, Functions, Variables and data types, Exception Handling, various libraries, Modules and Packages, Files and Directories, Regular Expressions, Classes, Objects, Socket programming, database handling, security, & Django framework.
We specialize in training career oriented students in practical based training so they can land high paying jobs at top MNCs and fulfil long-term career goals.
Coding Bytes Python Certification Training course in NIE Campus applies “Learning by Doing” methodology which helps the students gain practical hands-on experience on real-world Python projects.
Post completion of the Python training Course, each student is awarded an industry recognized completion certificate from Coding Bytes using Accredibles platform, which is a secured and verifiable certificate that can be displayed and shared on social media.
Coding Bytes is the most reliable Python training institute in NIE Campusthat provides 100% placement assistance. All our diploma courses come with a 100% Job guarantee. We have a well-developed curriculum that is custom designed for different levels - beginners, Intermediate and advanced.
Coding Bytes conducts the best Python training in NIE Campus where the student can pick either weekdays or weekends either in the morning or the evening batches. Coding Bytes gives an option of a boot camp (fast-track mode) for working professionals.
Python Certification Projects
1. Rock Paper Scissors Python Game
Python Project Idea – The rock paper scissors is a game played between two players that have few sets of rules.
We can define the rules and conditions of who wins the game based on the player’s pattern.
2. Dice Rolling Simulator in Python
Python Project Idea – The dice rolling simulator will imitate the experience of rolling a dice.
It will generate a random number and the user can play again and again to get a number from the dice until the user decides to quit the program.
3. Email Slicer Project
Python Project Idea – The email slicer is a handy program to get the username and domain name from an email address.
You can customize and send a message to the user with this information.
4. Mad Libs Generator Python Game
Python Project – Mad libs generator is a fun game for kids.
This is a project for absolute beginners.
The project will randomly create stories with a few customization.
You can ask users to input a few words like name, action, etc, and then it will modify the stories using your words.
5. Message Encode Decode in Python Project
Python Project – Secure sensitive information by encoding messages.
The objective of this project is to encode (or encrypt) and decode messages using a common key.
This Python project will be built using Tkinter and base64 library.
6. Magic 8 Ball Game
Python Project Idea – The magic 8 ball is a fortune-telling ball that is used to make decisions for a yes or no question.
Create random 20 responses in which 10 are affirmative, five non-committal, and five negative sentences and then we will give the user a random response from the 20 responses.
7. Alarm Clock with GUI
Python Project Idea – The objective of this project is to implement an alarm clock using Python.
Python consists of very useful libraries such as datetime and tkinter which help us to build this project using the current date and time.
Apart from this, they provide a user interface to set the alarm according to the requirement in 24-hour format.
8. Convert Text to Speech in Python
Python Project Idea – Convert your text into voice with Python and Google APIs.
Text to speech project takes words as input on digital devices and converts them into audio or speech with a button click or finger touch.
Why Choose Coding Bytes as your Python Training Institute?
Coding Bytes provides the best online/Offline training for Python Language at its institute situated in Rohini, Delhi.
With the best infrastructure and high-tech technology, the project based Python training allows students and working professionals to gain hands-on experience to Learn Python.
- We have 10+ years of experience in Programming language Training.
- Our Industry expert Teachers are passionate to teach.
- You’ll be more confident every single day than the day before while learning coding with Coding Bytes.
- The Latest Curriculum, from Industry Experts.
- High Engagement, Outcome-Centric Learning.
- 100% Placement Assistance for everyone.
- Life time support for queries & placement.
Our Students Work at
Coding Bytes has placed thousands of students in various top tech companies, witnessing the progress of our students gives us immense gratification. Their successful journey into the professional world is an inspiration for all of us and we take pride in it. Coding Bytes student is working with:
Harappa Placement Success Program
A Program to Transform Students from Educated to Employable
Harappa Learning Private Limited and Coding Bytes have collaborated for Harappa Placement Success Program to enhance the Thrive Skills of Coding Bytes students.
90% Of Employers believe that Students Entering the Workforce are not equipped for Corporate Life.
Technical Skills May Get Them Into The Door But, Thrive Skills will Open Future Doors.
a. Critical Thinking
b. Building Presence
c. CV Building, Cracking Group Discussions
d. Professionalism and Executive Presence
e. Future of work
Our Student’s Testimonials
Our Classroom Sessions
Our Classroom has a very unique approach so that any student can be learning either via a live lesson, pre programmed lesson, independently or being supervised in the classroom.
Here are the key stakeholders focused on building our community. Our greatest strength is our team’s spirit & that will remain because a core of us come through the leagues together.