Python Certification Course in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
Learn Python with Django framework and Data Science in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
Duration : 3 months
Fees : 11999/-
Live Real Time Projects
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.9 (3665 ratings)
Join the Best Advance Python Certification Course Today
Coding Bytes Advanced Python Certification Course
Request a Call Back!
- Introduction to Python
- Python Program Flow Control
- Python File Operations
- Python Object Oriented Programming
- Python Regular Expression
- Python Database Interaction
- Python Multithreading
- Django Framework
- Data Science
- Python Pandas
- NumPy Python
- Contacting User Through Emails Using Python
Python Training Curriculum
Introduction to Python
- Overview of Python
- The Companies using Python
- Different Applications where Python is used
- Discuss Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
- Values, Types, Variables
- Operands and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Command Line Arguments
- Writing to the screen
- Creating “Hello World” code
- Demonstrating Conditional Statements
- Demonstrating Loops
Fundamentals of Python programming
Python Data Types
- Declaring and using Numeric data types
- Using string data type and string operations
- Defining list and list slicing
- Use of Tuple data type
Python Functions, Modules And Packages
- Organizing python codes using functions
- Organizing python projects into modules
- Importing own module as well as external modules
- Understanding Packages
- Powerful Lamda function in python Programming using functions, modules and external packages
Python String, List And Dictionary Manipulations
- Building blocks of python programs
- Understanding string in build methods
- List manipulation using in build methods
- Dictionary manipulation
- Programming using string, list and dictionary in build functions
Sequences and File Operations
- Python files I/O Functions
- Strings and related operations
- Tuples and related operations
- Lists and related operations
- Dictionaries and related operations
- Sets and related operations
Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors and Exceptions
- Function Parameters
- Global Variables
- Variable Scope and Returning Values
- Lambda Functions
- Object-Oriented Concepts
- Standard Libraries
- Modules Used in Python
- The Import Statements
- Module Search Path
- Package Installation Ways
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
Python Regular Expression
- Powerful pattern matching and searching
- Power of pattern searching using regex in Python
- Real time parsing of networking or system data using regex
- Password, email, url validation using regular expression
- Pattern finding programs using regular expression
Python Exception Handling
- Avoiding code break using exception handling
- Safe guarding file operation using exception handling
- Handling and helping developer with error code
- Programming using Exception handling
Python Database Interaction
- SQL Database connection using Python
- Creating and searching tables
- Reading and storing config information on database
- Programming using database connections
- Understanding threads
- Forking threads
- Synchronizing the threads
- Programming using multithreading
Contacting User Through Emails Using Python
- Installing SMTP Python module
- Sending email
- Reading from file and sending emails to all users addressing them directly for marketing
Django Framework in Python
- Django Introduction
- Django Features
- Django Installation
- Apache Configuration
- Virtual Environment Setup
- Admin Interface
- Django App
- Django MVT
- Django Model
- Django View
- Django Template
- URL Mapping
- Static Files Handling
- Model Forms
- Django Forms
- Form Validation
- File Upload
- Database Connectitvity
- Python Pandas – Introduction
- Python Pandas – Environment Setup
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Python Pandas – Series
- Python Pandas – DataFrame
- Python Pandas – Panel
- Python Pandas – Basic Functionality
- Descriptive Statistics
- Function Application
- Python Pandas – Reindexing
- Python Pandas – Iteration
- Python Pandas – Sorting
- Working with Text Data
- Options & Customization
- Indexing & Selecting Data
- NumPy – Home
- NumPy – Introduction
- NumPy – Environment
- NumPy – Ndarray Object
- NumPy – Data Types
- NumPy – Array Attributes
- NumPy – Array Creation Routines
- NumPy – Array from Existing Data
- Array From Numerical Ranges
- NumPy – Indexing & Slicing
- NumPy – Advanced Indexing
- NumPy – Iterating Over Array
- NumPy – Array Manipulation
- NumPy – Binary Operators
- NumPy – String Functions
- NumPy – Mathematical Functions
- NumPy – Arithmetic Operations
- NumPy – Statistical Functions
- Sort, Search & Counting Functions
- Introduction to Python.
- Python Data Types.
- Python Program Flow Control.
- Functions,Modules & Packages.
- String, Lists & Dictionary Manipluations.
- File Operations.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Regular Expressions.
- Python Exception Handling.
- Python Database Interaction.
- Contacting user through Email in Python.
- Programming using Multithreading.
- SQL databases connection using Python.
- Python Multithreading.
- Real time use of Class in Live Projects.
- Building Blocks.
- Introduction to Django.
- Django Features.
- Understanding the concept of Framework.
- Understanding Apache configuraton.
- Virtual Environment Setup in Django.
- Django App.
- Django MVT , Forms and Model Forms.
- Form Validations
- Python Pandas .
- Environment setup.
- Introduction to Data Structures with Python.
- Python Pandas series and DataFrame.
- Python Pandas Options and Customization.
- NumPy Environment
- NumPy DataTypes, indexing, sorting
- NumPy Arithmatic Operations.
Special attention is given to Assignments and projects. Problem solving sessions are conducted regularly with detailed analysis.
Python Training Features
Instructor-led Live Sessions
Real-Life Case Studies
24 x 7 Expert Support
Python Career Opportunities
Future of Python Programming
23 Lakh Jobs
Analytics Infra: 5X Lift
Who Can Apply for this Course?
Should have studied PCM in 10+2
Any undergraduate degree holder like BCA, B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc etc.
Any diploma holder with basic programming knowledge can also apply
Python Course Description
The web world is filled with a plethora of options but when it comes to choosing the perfect language, a coder always goes for Python. Knowing Python can take your CV to a different level altogether.
It is a rather user-friendly language which you can learn with the help of some guidance. This is where we come in. At Coding Bytes in Laxmi Nagar, we are offering you with the best Python online training course. To know more, log on to www.codingbytes.com.
You can build swift applications if you can play well to Python’s advantages and strengths. In order to do that you need to know all the advantages and key features of Python. Here are some of its advantages:
• The simplistic interface of the language allows improved productivity.
• It has an extensive library with a huge range of modules, web services, and operations to help in writing better codes.
• Python allows numerous multiple programming paradigms that help to develop both large and small applications.
• It is very easy to learn and use, and therefore facilitates beginners to start learning and experts to specialize and develop more.
• Availability of various tools and modules ensure ease in the automation of tasks and therefore make work easier.
Who is this Course for?
Are you a beginner, ambitious to set foot in the wide world of web programming? Don’t be afraid, you have come to the perfect place.
At Coding Bytes, we provide you with the best Python training course in Laxmi Nagar. Our course is specially curated for beginners to start learning with ease and eventually climb towards success.
Course Objectives and Overview
The Python Training Course at Coding Bytes comes perfectly curated for beginners and intermediate students eager to learn. Here are some topics that you can expect:
• Introduction to Python
• Data Types and Operators
• Python Control Flow
• Custom Functions
• Dictionaries, Sets, and Modules
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Regular Expressions
• Database Interaction
• Python Lambda Expressions
• Nested Expressions
• Multi threading
• Django Framework
• Python Pandas
Why Choose Coding Bytes?
At Coding Bytes, we provide you with an integrated course that will help kickstart your Python learning journey towards success.
You will be coached by the experienced and skilled faculty at Coding Bytes, who will closely assess your progress, help you master your strengths, and work on your weak spots.
You can also avail yourself of the online course from the comfort of your home, without burning a hole in your pocket. Sign up for your Python training course today at Coding Bytes.
Python Certification Projects
1. Rock Paper Scissors Python Game
Python Project Idea – The rock paper scissors is a game played between two players that have few sets of rules.
We can define the rules and conditions of who wins the game based on the player’s pattern.
2. Dice Rolling Simulator in Python
Python Project Idea – The dice rolling simulator will imitate the experience of rolling a dice.
It will generate a random number and the user can play again and again to get a number from the dice until the user decides to quit the program.
3. Email Slicer Project
Python Project Idea – The email slicer is a handy program to get the username and domain name from an email address.
You can customize and send a message to the user with this information.
4. Mad Libs Generator Python Game
Python Project – Mad libs generator is a fun game for kids.
This is a project for absolute beginners.
The project will randomly create stories with a few customization.
You can ask users to input a few words like name, action, etc, and then it will modify the stories using your words.
5. Message Encode Decode in Python Project
Python Project – Secure sensitive information by encoding messages.
The objective of this project is to encode (or encrypt) and decode messages using a common key.
This Python project will be built using Tkinter and base64 library.
6. Magic 8 Ball Game
Python Project Idea – The magic 8 ball is a fortune-telling ball that is used to make decisions for a yes or no question.
Create random 20 responses in which 10 are affirmative, five non-committal, and five negative sentences and then we will give the user a random response from the 20 responses.
7. Alarm Clock with GUI
Python Project Idea – The objective of this project is to implement an alarm clock using Python.
Python consists of very useful libraries such as datetime and tkinter which help us to build this project using the current date and time.
Apart from this, they provide a user interface to set the alarm according to the requirement in 24-hour format.
8. Convert Text to Speech in Python
Python Project Idea – Convert your text into voice with Python and Google APIs.
Text to speech project takes words as input on digital devices and converts them into audio or speech with a button click or finger touch.
Why Choose Coding Bytes as your Python Training Institute?
Coding Bytes provides the best online/Offline training for Python Language at its institute situated in Rohini, Delhi.
With the best infrastructure and high-tech technology, the project based Python training allows students and working professionals to gain hands-on experience to Learn Python.
- We have 10+ years of experience in Programming language Training.
- Our Industry expert Teachers are passionate to teach.
- You’ll be more confident every single day than the day before while learning coding with Coding Bytes.
- The Latest Curriculum, from Industry Experts.
- High Engagement, Outcome-Centric Learning.
- Job Assistance for everyone.
- Life time support for queries & placement.
Our Student’s Testimonials
Our Students Work at
Coding Bytes has placed thousands of students in various top tech companies, witnessing the progress of our students gives us immense gratification. Their successful journey into the professional world is an inspiration for all of us and we take pride in it. Coding Bytes student is working with:
Our Classroom Sessions
Our Classroom has a very unique approach so that any student can be learning either via a live lesson, pre programmed lesson, independently or being supervised in the classroom.
Here are the key stakeholders focused on building our community. Our greatest strength is our team’s spirit & that will remain because a core of us come through the leagues together.